1. Anti-conformation In tennis we must always evolve. Sport is dynamic and everyone trains a lot. So staying the same is the same as going backwards.
2. Resilience Most of what we learn on the tennis court is to keep fighting. We learn to stay in the game as much as possible and always believe in him and try until the end.
3. Great Adaptability Every tournament means different surfaces, different balls, altitude and temperature and so on. It means playing a completely different opponent in every match. So, adapt to these new conditions or you won’t stay in the competition.
4. Knowing how to listen is the coach who gives orders and always has the last word. Knowing how to listen and having the humility to accept advice is a big step toward success.
5. Know how to accept mistakes Tennis is a sport of mistakes. Learning to accept that making mistakes is normal, but learning that we struggle to make fewer and fewer mistakes is the perfect formula for success.
6. Always look forward. If I’m wrong, there’s always another point in front of you. If we continue to suffer after every point, or set, or lost game, we will not evolve and improve. The formula is simple: I dwell on the mistake=>angry, analyze/forget the mistake and improve.
7. Carrying loneliness looks like traveling to beautiful and beautiful places, but the life of a tennis player is lonely. We must learn to live with ourselves. So first you feel good about yourself!
8. Learn to lose In a successful career, you win many times more. Only one person wins each week. All those on the board have lost 31, 63 or 127.
9. Yes, fall but always get up! There is no failure to name you. Get up, admit that you played badly, and work harder not to repeat your mistakes. Every Monday you have a new chance. That’s the beauty of tennis.
10. A little healthy madness ahhhhhh! A world without madness is too boring. Without crazy, tennis is lonely. Age for fools!!!! Don’t take all 24 hours seriously!