As the regular season begins this week, the 2022 Fantasy Football Draft comes to a close. Arguably the greatest NFL player of all time, Tom Brady had one of the most exciting seasons in recent memory. He retired in February to return in April with a new head coach in Tampa Bay. As of training camp, Brady was still ranked among the top 75 2022 Fantasy football QB, RB and WR picks by most 2022 fantasy football rankings. An unspecified, extended absence in training camp for the 45-year-old QB and serious injuries along the offensive line could be enough to see his 2022 fantasy football ADP drop significantly. While Brady threw for 40 or more touchdowns in both seasons with the Buccaneers, the best 2022 Fantasy football tip might be to avoid the NFL’s all-time leading passer this season. If you’re looking for 2022 fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets from Sportsline’s verified computer model.
Last year, the model correctly predicted the Colts running back Taylor. Taylor was being drafted into running backs like Aaron Jones, Ezekiel Elliott and Ekeler. But SportLine’s prediction model predicted he would produce all those backs and be a player in your fantasy football lineup. The result: Taylor led the NFL with 1,811 rushing yards and 18 rushing touchdowns to finish as the RB1 overall in 2021. This is just one example of a league-winning selection where the SportLine model was top notch.
He was high on fantasy football prospects like AJ Brown in 2020, Henry in 2019, McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2018 and Davante Adams in 2017.
The model is powered by the people who create the predictions for all three major fantasy sites, and it beat the human experts last season when the odds were high. The predictions are updated several times a day, so you’re always getting the best fantasy football tips and the latest fantasy football rankings.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and released the latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2022 and draft tips with top Fantasy QB, WR, RB picks. Head over to Sports Line now to check them out.
Top 2022 fantasy football QB rankings
Check out SportLine’s top three 2022 fantasy football QB picks:
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: The preseason MVP favorite at Caesars Sportsbook, Allen is at the forefront of a generation of quarterbacks who tear apart opposing defenses with their arms and legs. He had a career-high 763 yards and six more scores in 2021 after throwing for 4,400 yards and 36 touchdowns. He is the only Fantasy quarterback regularly off the board in the first round in most fantasy drafts.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: He doesn’t give as much on the ground, but Mahomes has put up bigger passing numbers than Allen over the past two seasons. There are questions about his productivity at receiver without Hill, but as long as tight end Travis Kelce is around, the touches should continue to be used. Mahomes is coming off the board at pick No. 17 according to the final 2022 Fantasy football ADP. .
3. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens: When healthy, Jackson brings RB1 numbers to Fantasy rosters even though he’s a QB. He has averaged over 1,000 yards on the ground since 2019 and is only four seasons past 3,000 yards passing, but if he can stay on the field for 17 games in a season, he has a chance to finish the season. League-wide fantasy QB1. He’s a strong risk award candidate at around pick number 30. Check out more top QBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy Football Breeder Rankings
Check out SportsLine’s top three 2022 fantasy football RB picks:
1. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts: Taylor excelled in his second NFL season, posting 100+ rushing yard games and scoring 18 times on the ground. Taylor has scored in 11 straight contests and 12 games overall after no touchdowns in the team’s first three games. While the Colts appear to have improved at the quarterback position over the past two seasons, a 2,000-yard rushing campaign is not out of the question for Indianapolis’ star quarterback.
2. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans: Despite missing more than half of the 2021 regular season with a foot injury, Henry looks set to make a big comeback this season. Eric Dickerson’s long-standing record of 2,105 rushing yards in a season in 2019 and 2020 could be threatened if Tennessee’s offensive line continues its strong play in recent years.
3. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: Ekeler’s 20 rushing/scoring combo doesn’t seem like he received it a year ago, but he’s still a big asset to fantasy managers, especially in PPR leagues. Ekeler has high value as a first-round pick, especially if he can surpass last year’s 70 receptions. Check out more top breeders here.
Top 2022 fantasy football WR rankings
Check out SportsLine’s top three 2022 fantasy football WR picks:
1. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: He is coming off a historic season by finishing as the No. 1 wide receiver in points per game. Kupp has been boosted by the addition of quarterback Matthew Stafford, and they should be one of the top duos again this year. Stafford caught the Cup in 2021 with a league-high 16 touchdowns.
2. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: One of the top fantasy football players in NFL history, recording the most receiving yards in a player’s first two seasons after entering the league. Jefferson finished 2021 as the WR4th in Fantasy points per game, ranking 20th in 13 of 17 games. He had the third-highest goal percentage and the highest percentage of air yards last year, both of which are signs of success again this season.
3. Ja Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: Chase followed in Jefferson’s footsteps and broke the record for most receiving yards by a rookie. He finished the season as the WR5 in Fantasy points per game, averaging 18.0 yards per reception. Chase posted consecutive 100-yard games in the first two rounds of the playoffs. Check out more top WRs here.
How To Get Verified 2022 Fantasy Football Rankings, Advice
Now that you know who the top three are at each position, you’ll want to check out the full Fantasy Football Rankings 2022 and cheat sheets from SportLine. The model has identified an impressive top five quarterback, and knowing who it is can give you a leg up in your league. Head over to Sportsline now to get 2022 fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in the 2022 fantasy football rankings? And which QB shocked the NFL with a top-five performance? Visit SportsLine now for 2022 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every position, all models with a history of making league-winning calls.